How to grow mint easily in quick steps:
home gardening Use mint from your grocery bag to develop mint cuttings. within 5 days these cuttings will develop roots and shall be ready to be planted in pot.
Tips for growing mint: Grow mint in containers. Avoid growing them directly in the garden otherwise it might take over as a weed.
BEST EQUIPMENTS :
1) Best Dslr : Canon EOS 5D Mark IV : https://amzn.to/2CrCOru
2) Boya BYM1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone with 20ft
Audio Cable (Black) : https://amzn.to/2Zlogm3
1) Unique Plastic Artificial Grass (2m x 10m, Green, Plastic) : https://amzn.to/2Csq6IS
2) 9 blooms Natural Assorted Succulents Outdoor/Indoor Oxygen and Air Purifier Succulent Plant with 3 to 4 inch Pot for Home, Living Room, Table, Green : https://amzn.to/2Wc3yDi
3)Ugaoo Indoor Plants for Home with Pot- Money Plant Golden, Jade Mini, Sanseveria Green, Syngonium Pink: https://amzn.to/301tl2a
4) gardening tools :https://amzn.to/3gJCvHk